Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook

 Welcome to...
My mom from Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom, told me she enjoyed participating in this link up;therefore I thought I'd give it a try. Please take a few minutes to visit her site and link up as well if you'd like. You can visit by clicking here: Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today: May 4th 2015

Outside My Window

I'm Thinking...


about summer! As much as I enjoy hanging out with my friends at school I'm so ready for summer!

I'm Thankful for...

sunsets with cotton candy clouds like these. Its the simple things <3

I'm Wearing...

a all wool Pendleton flannel. I actually picked this up for a quarter at a yard sale yesterday, come to find out it's actually a $95 shirt!

I'm creating...

I picked these flowers up at a yard sale as well. I'm going to make a flower crown out of them which I'll be posting a "how too" once it's completed.

I'm Going...
Too school. I have a concussion so I don't take the state testing they're doing this morning. And yes my friends hate me for it.

I'm Wondering....
how people you once called your best-est friends can drop down to not really your friends, or enemies just strangers with  a ton of memories.

I'm Hoping...
That the 7th grades turn out to be more then the little gossipers they are... 

I'm learning...
I'm better off without people who, although I would've crossed mountains for, they wouldn't jump a bump in the road for me. 

In my garden...
Asparagus is growing. I'm really excited for this because asparagus is one of my favorites.

A favorite quote for Today...




A peak into one of my days...
My little sister got flowers for her performance and because I love flowers so much I had to take this picture with it.

One of my Favorite Things...
This video from my 13th birthday party last year.



From the Board Room...

Disney brothers and sisters. For everyone that says Frozen was the FIRST movie about sibling love
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/500251471085751533/




Thank you for taking the time to read this!!! Wishing everyone a good day,
Hugs from Hayley









6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Haley for visiting my Day Book. Asparagus is one of my favorites too. I love all the flower photos in your entry here. Good friends are a treasure and you will find some, I'm sure. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this because it's all pieces of you! Love you!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following! Your photos are beautiful! And wow, what a great find you had with the shirt, I just love it when that happens, it is like you have found a treasure! You know, you and I are in a similar boat, there are people I would do and have done anything for, to the expense of my health and wellbeing. And those people did not feel the same about me. I was just handy to do the things they didn't want to do. It took me a long time to see it, and to hope things got better, and to do even more to keep people happy. Unfortunately, some of these people are my family. Sometimes you need to move on because if you don't, they will tear you down and hold you there and you will be miserable. No one needs to feel this way! And you don't need to accept being treated badly. I am praying for you! I am so glad you joined in the daybook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed checking out your blog! Mostly because I love sunsets too. :-) You have some wise thoughts on here . And as someone who conquered 7th grade (and helped a couple others through it too) Some of them don't grow up or turn out to be more than the gossipers they are now. Some of them never rise above the pettiness, but YOU can . And , I believe you will . You are already seeing the seasons, the ebb and flow that the river of life takes. Keep blogging ! It's therapeutic ! And so is yardsale-ing ! Great finds ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the view outside your window! Living in the city, I don't get to see many sunsets like that! Awesome find on your shirt!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sunsets Hayley! I love watching the sun set (I would love watching the sun rise too but I am a late riser). Some "friends" come and go, some use you and then there are others who are more like soul sisters...I hope you find some of the latter.
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley