Translate

Monday, May 11, 2015

My Awesome Saturday

I

      Let me start off by saying it was a hot 87 on Saturday, humid and pretty sticky but I've never loved the warm weather more, after the winter we had here in Ohio I'm done with the cold.



      My day started off with a trip to the library, where I bought some old books. As some of you may know from previous post I absolutely love old books, so this was a pleasant start to my day.



      As a reward for helping to build a chicken coop I got to go to Kohl's and pick out anything I wanted up to a certain amount! Being a Kohl's lover this was really awesome for me.









This dress is going to be my birthday dress! The Caribbean blue is perfect for my skin tone and it offsets my eyes.




Too top off my Saturday I stayed up till 1:30 watching Twilight and the sixth sense! I loved both movies and I highly recommend them!
-Hugs from Hayley

2 comments:

  1. Great library finds! I think somewhere around here I have one of the Annette books and the Bobbsey Twins (or my sib does). Nice necklace--reminds me of the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state.
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress Hayley. You are quite the shopper. I'm not to much for shopping, maybe you should come here and help me.
    Take care sweetie. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley