Translate

Monday, May 2, 2016

The Text Tag





The rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
- Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
- Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
- Tag at least 6 bloggers and let them know
- Include these rules in your post

 - The Questions -

1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
I like "Y's" because of the way I write them.


2. What are three words that you love?
Time, Thought, Supercalifraga... lol just kidding but
 I also like the word "write" 

3. What are three words that you hate?
Blouse, pock-a-book, butter

4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
Disbrelief the feeling you have when you are not disciplined for an obvious error.
He looked in disbrelief at his mustang that hadn't been stolen despite his open garage door. 

5. What are your three favorite punctuation marks?
@ {} ""

6. What are your three favorite fonts?
"Coming soon" "Ludica Fox" "Neaucha"

Specific question from Little Robbin for me:
What's a word/words that you think is often misunderstood and gets used in the wrong context?
Words that get misunderstood and used in the wrong context is "I Love You." Many people use it as a way to attract others instead of actually meaning it.

My question to the people I tag is...
What phrase or quote motivates you? 
So, here are the people I tag:


A special thanks to Little Robin for tagging me and getting an opportunity to link up and be a part of the text tag. For anyone who doesn't read her blog already her posts will make you both think and smile:)



Hugs From Hayley xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination!
    I love your blog - both the layout and the content. I'll definitely be reading your work more often!
    Elsie A xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley