Translate

Monday, April 6, 2015

~Welcome Post~


"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon" ~ Author Unknown


Where do I start? Well I guess I could start off by saying that ever since my mom Jill, from Blessings of a Stay at Home Mom, started her blog 5 years ago I wanted one of my own. While I've waited to start a blog I've been a pretty busy person. I wanted a place where I could express my feelings, share my photography, and make people laugh which is one of my favorite things to do. I recently moved from one state to another and it's been a long, long journey. I'm slowly starting to realize some positives to moving out here... Like Cedar Point being close :p



Top Thrill Dragster (as seen above) is a 18 second, steel launched, 120 mph, 420 ft high Coaster. The lines are long and the ride is short but believe me it's worth it!

Aside from riding roller coasters I like to take pictures, read, write, sing, taking long walks with my music blaring (probably why I have selective hearing problems ha ha), drawing, watching movies, and making people laugh.

Hugs from Hayley (may the tides be with you)






2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! I'm your first follower of course :-) Love you so much!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! So excited to watch this endeavor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley