Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Earth Day











"Today I have grown taller from walking with the trees." ~Karle Wilson Baker

As everyone knows it's Earth Day today. I decided to take a mini photo shoot of random things in nature. While I took the pictures I found myself slowing down to appreciate everything around me. From the trees to just how hard that bird has to search for that worm...And I found myself to be pleasantly lost in the wondrous world around me. If you receive the chance I  suggest going out on your front porch, front yard, the park, where ever; but just take the time to look around and get pleasantly lost as I did and you'll find yourself appreciating everything around you. 
~Hugs from Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures and your appreciation of nature. Never lose sight of all the beauty that surrounds us! Love you!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley