Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years Eve

         I always get emotional going though pictures from the past year. I think it's a mix of the tough year and me just seeing everything that's happened good and bad. Even though it was one of my tougher years I don't think I'd change a thing. And with all that happened over this past year I'm thankful for where it brought me because in a weird way (that I couldn't explain with words) I know the greater plan is working everything out.


You know your childhood is over when you and your best friend break a swingset

My favorite kicks



The movie pixels was great

I lost my Grandpop <3


More shoes


One of my favorite nights of this year was in August when we went to the One Direction concert



My camera zoomed all the way in on stage and they just came out of a fist bump












I went with my best friend Caity




We saw a another friend at the concert


We're a mess

I'm wishing everyone a blessed and happy New Year
Hugs From Hayley 


2 comments:

  1. You broke a swing set? How did you do that? XD
    I'm sorry to hear that you had a tough year, but you seem to have had a lot of fun too. So many concert pictures :)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was like 15 years old, and it wasn't built right and that night was the night it decided it wouldn't work anymore, haha. Thanks, I hope your year had it's perks as well,
      Thanks for visiting
      Hugs from Hayley <3

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley