Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dream and explosion

Recently I had a dream about my friend dying. It started when I was in school, my cell phone kept ringing and after the 5th call I picked up. It was my friends mom and I tried to tell Mrs. Tara I couldn't talk right now because I was in class. She started to cry and said no Hayley it was Breanne... and that she was dead. I exited the room my teacher frantically yelling after me telling me to stop. I started to screaming "No" my screams echoing down the halls. I started punching the lockers before I sank to my knees crying. Scenes changed and I stood on a podium giving a speech to the people around me. Everyone dressed in black and the color sucked out of every person in the room. Scenes changed yet again and now I sat in school bags under my eyes and my cheeks red and puffy. 

There wasn't much more to the dream and I actually put it on the back burner for a week. So why am I telling you about this now or at all?

I was sitting at the kitchen table a few days back drowning in homework when mom called me. She first asked me what street my friend Breanne lived on; after giving her the address she asked me to call her panicked. As I dialed her number mom told me That there had been a toxic waste explosion on her street blowing up a whole house. Breanne's street goes on for several blocks but this still made me panic. As the phone rang the dream came flooding back and I started to cry as four calls went to voicemail. I called her mom then tried her cell again. This time she picked up right away. 
The amusing and reliving part is she was completely oblivious that an explosion had even happened; while I'm 7-8 hours away and I know what's happening a few doors down from her. 
She was fine and only one man was injured in the explosion but it was still too close for my liking. 
I don't know about you but I personally couldn't live without my best friend;
And as much as she knows I love her and as much as I know I love her the explosion proved that you don't know what tomorrow could bring or what it could take away.
What's wrong with my eye???





If you're reading this Breanne, please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
I love you with all my heart.
Hugs from 200 miles away <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley