Translate

Sunday, June 21, 2015

The Little Treasure of Prayers

So we went to the #twinsburglibrary today and I found a bunch of old books. This one, entitled The little treasure of prayers printed in 1888 is probably my favorite. 
I wanted to share a passage with you that really spoke to me, "Death can never kill us even,
But relief,
From all grief,
To us then is givin. 
It doth close life's mournful story,
Make a way
That we may
Pass to heavenly glory." ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป 

I found a bunch of old books at  library the other day but this one was by far my favorite! This one, entitled The little treasure of prayers printed in 1888 is probably my favorite.
I wanted to share a passage with you that really spoke to me, "Death can never kill us even,
But relief,
From all grief,
To us then is givin.
It doth close life's mournful story,
Make a way
That we may
Pass to heavenly glory." ๐Ÿ‘Œ

 

~Hugs from Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
~Hugs from Hayley